It no secret to anybody using the internet that Google is king. Google is the undisputed champion of internet search with over 94% search share; the next closest competition stands in comparison with a less than 2% share! So does that make Google a monopoly? Rand Fishkin, one of the rare people I trust in…
“I THINK MY PHONE IS LISTENING TO ME” YUMMMM!!! I love cookies! Especially chocolate chip cookies with fudge filling in the middle…and oatmeal raisin sometimes when i’m feeling like I need to make healthier eating choices in my life. Just like the cookie monster, your Chrome web browser – you know that thing you use…
Translate This Page?
Subscribe via Email
Fluffy Word Cloud
advertising practices Brand Lift digital marketing digital marketing fraud email marketing email marketing scam Free WIFI funny stuff google advertising Google Analytics Google Optimize Google Tag Manager keyword phrases keyword research landing page analysis marketing channel marketing funnel ROI sales funnel scams Search Engine Optimization SEO SEO Best Practices SEO ROI SEO scams SEO Success SEO vs PPC twitter User Experience UX value of SEO video ads web development WordPress SEO Yoast SEO
More traffic. More sales.
Get a winning web presence now.
- Protect Your Business From These Top 10 SEO Scams In 2020
- Our June Core Update 2019 Recovery
- “What?! I did something wrong?!?” – How To Guarantee People Open Your Email
- Law Firm Call Conversion Optimization: An Experiment
- Pop-Ups: Are they Effective?
- The Google Monopoly Over Internet Search: A Visually Compelling Analysis